So today I was feeling what I considered to be unnecessarily exhausted. I finally sat down and made the time to figure out what was going on.
In the last week and a half, I have:
1. Officially canceled the “Facets of Freya” ritual at Many Gods West, and grieved the fact that I am not able to go
2. Got approval for Ember (EmberVoices: Listening to the Vanir) to run her Freya Intensive class instead
3. Slammed my right index finger in my car door (it’s not broken, but the tip of my finger is still numb)
4. Experienced a horrible 24-hour throw-up adventure
5. Gotten into a romantic relationship (with a powerful, energetically sensitive Hella boy, of all people)
6. Also picked up 5 members of his extended family, and met his mom
7. Accepted my bargain with Odin, and started on a 90 day project for Him
8. Experienced a journey which brought me to Freya in Her full-on ecstatic mode…
9. Celebrated the 4th with various picnics and social events
10. Helped said boyfriend navigate new levels of devotional relationship with his goddess
11. Negotiated various family issues, both his and mine
12. Kept up with various program responsibilities
13. Did this.
No wonder I’m so tired. I officially give myself permission to be a vegetative slug for the rest of the week.